KEEN TO JOIN US?
GeoStabilization International® is New Zealand’s leading provider of ground improvement solutions. Our expert teams have been delivering innovative solutions since 1986, and our commitment to excellence has given us a reputation as the best in the industry. Every member of our team stands by our core values:
We take pride in the work we do and the company we work for.
We tell it as it is, and work it out.
We do the right thing by our workmates, our customers and ourselves.
We work together, to be the best each and every day.
Jet Grout Rig Operators
GeoStabilization International® is a pioneer in the field of geotechnical ground improvement solutions. Our team offers lateral thinking and innovative technology to tackle the toughest engineering challenges. We are known for our operational excellence, quality workmanship, and safe working environments. It’s our team that allows our business to grow from strength to strength, and this is where you come in…
We require experienced Jet Grout Rig Operators to undertake various projects throughout New Zealand. Since these assignments are usually the most awkward and technically challenging that you will find within the industry, we are looking for operators who can think outside the box and tackle difficult and complex operations with a can-do, positive attitude. Safety-conscious individuals are required with experience in drill rig operations primarily in low headroom / restricted access environments. Since our primary work involves jet grouting and soil mixing operations, working knowledge of jet grouting and larger deep soil mixing units and how their technologies work will be an essential part of your initial and on-going career development. In short, you’ll be working with some of the most advanced drilling technology in the current market.
We offer a safe and enthusiastic working environment with excellent long-term employment prospects, good pay rates, and we recognize & reward good results. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to engineering innovative solutions to challenging problems.
If you love to solve problems, want to work hard in an exciting industry, are mechanically inclined, have a high level of integrity, and want a very challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we’d love to talk with you. As a GeoStabilization International® employee, you will be based in New Zealand (Auckland or Christchurch preferable) but travel around New Zealand working on our various soil stabilization, grouting, or foundation projects. You’ll be learning from world leaders in ground engineering who are based in the USA and Europe. We are looking for dedicated and hard workers focused on safety, quality, and production to help us produce a quality product to keep our customers happy.
What we do:
- We are a leading geohazard and ground engineering design-build specialist contractor. We stabilize slips and rockfall hazards to protect people and property from the dangers of Geohazards and also undertake ground engineering to stabilize and solidify complex and challenging ground conditions
- We operate a fleet of modern equipment which includes world-leading technologies for jet grouting in both single, double, and triple fluid up to 400BAR pressure, shallow soil mixing following GPS 3D modeling, and deep soil mixing below existing site water table levels
- All this provides our clients with innovative solutions to complex design issues on their projects
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead by example as an expert in everything done
- Plan and execute your assigned equipment’s day-to-day operation
- Ensure that all staff are kept safe and abide with our safety plans and policies within your work area
- Operate construction equipment such as excavator, all-terrain forklifts, EWP’s, skid steers, and front-end loaders
- Maintaining your equipment to a high standard
- Continually learn new innovative technologies
- Constantly strive to deliver on safety, production, and company targets
- Continually challenging the same old way of doing things – think continuous innovation
- Demonstrate that you understand our culture and core values
- A desire to help others and be the best at your assignments
- Reliability and a strong work ethic
- Geotechnical drilling experience is required; Jet Grout and Soil Mixing training will be undertaken within the company
- Ability to operate a medium size excavator
- NZ driver’s License with WTR endorsements
- Most of all, you will need a sense of humour and be a team player with strong values on culture.
To request an application form, please phone Jane at +64 9 232 7251 or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soil Stabilization Drill/Supervisor
If you love to solve problems, work hard in an exciting industry, are mechanically inclined, have a high level of integrity, and want a very challenging and rewarding career opportunity, then we’d love to talk with you.
As an GeoStabilization International® employee, you will be based in Auckland but get to travel around New Zealand working on our various soil stabilization, grouting or foundation projects. You’ll be learning from world leaders based in the USA and Canada. We are looking for dedicated and hard workers focused on safety, quality and production and to help us produce a quality product to keep our customers happy.
What we do:
- We are a leading Geohazard design build repair specialist contractor. We stabilize slips and rockfall hazards to protect people and property from the dangers of Geohazards.
- We operate a fleet of modern equipment and undertake repairs using industry best practice and leading technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading by example as an expert in everything we do.
- Managing a crew of up to 5 staff.
- Planning and executing the day to day operation of the site.
- Ensure that all staff are kept safe and abide with our safety plans and policies.
- Responsible for quality control of drilling, grouting, facing and wall construction.
- Co-ordinating site operations to ensure we achieve our production targets.
- Maintain a clean and organized construction site.
- Installing soil nails with an excavator and a John Henri Drill.
- Understand and train on how to change drill steel and mix grout.
- Operate construction equipment such as excavator, all terrain forklifts, EWP’s, skid steers, and front-end loaders.
- Hanging reinforcing mesh, geotechnical mesh or building GCS walls.
- Demonstrate that you understand our culture and core values.
- A desire to help others and be the best at it.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic.
- Soil nailing experience preferred but some form of retaining wall construction, grouting or drilling experience is required.
- Be able to operate a medium size excavator.
- NZ drivers License with WTR endorsements.
To request an application form please phone Jane at +64 9 232 7251 or email a current CV to email@example.com